Monday, August 10, 2009

Do You Tweet?

http://roadagent.org/img/blog/78.jpg

I must admit, I was late to the party when it comes to Twitter. With the huge number of social networking sites out there I was happy to stick to my old faithful Facebook account. Then I heard Wolf Blitzer talking about the Ashton Kutcher vs. CNN Twitter rivalry. What can I say? Wolf got me curious.

But now that I've discovered a new love for Twitter, how do I explain the benefits of it to others? What do I tell Chris about it, when he doesn't seemed interested in "one more thing to update"? He doesn't share my obsession with pop culture and television, so it would take more than finding celebrities online to get him interested.

Last week actress Alyssa Milano "tweeted" this great article "Explaining Twitter to Those Who Don't Get It". She's @alyssa_milano to those of you who follow her many Twitter updates. The article explains the site really well. Once you understand what Twitter is, it's easier to put it in the context of how it will benefit your business, as well as keep you informed, in touch and entertained. It's a fast and easy way to share with and learn from others, 140 characters at a time.

I hope you'll check out the article, then go find us on Twitter. We're @cb_photography and @amanda_76 - hope to see you there!

No comments: